Our OCSD-approved CCW certification course is comprehensive and flexible in our approach to ensure we are developing the best training for those who want to exercise their Constitutional rights. In our two-day course, including 3-4 hours of dedicated live fire training, we will cover:
- Self Defense Legalities
- Use of Force Guidelines
- OCSD & CA CCW Policies
- Threat Identification, De-escalation and Avoidance Tactics
- Holster Selection & Training
- Dry Fire & Live Fire Training and Skills
- Weapon Modifications & CCW Firearms
- Legal Aftermath of a Self-Defense Incident
- Emotional, Psychological, and Physical Realities of an Incident
Students will need the following:
- Firearm and Holster (OWB or IWB, non-collapsible)
- Round count temporarily reduced to 150, let us know if you need assistance finding ammunition for our Courses.
- Handheld flashlight
- Eye & eye protection, close-toed shoes
You can read our CCW F.A.Q. Page Here!
Any other range gear you usually prefer! (magazine loaders, kneepads, etc., not required)
If you haven’t started your application process yet or are currently moving through the process, we are happy to assist you in any way that we can, either over the phone or during the course. Feel free to contact us at any point in your application.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this course, and we look forward to working with you!