Our Advanced CCW Courses vary in content and drills, covering a variety of real-world scenarios and CCW-applicable skillsets. From low retention shooting and complex movement drills, we have drawn from several agency drills, actual shooting incidents, IDPA stages, and more to bring you a realistic training experience. These courses are full range courses with no classroom time, running 3-5 hours depending on range availability. Some tactics that are covered frequently each month:
- Low Light/No Light Drills
- Crowd/No Shoot Drills
- Cover to Cover Drills
- Transition and Contact Drills
- Low Retention & Complex Target Drills
- Distance Transition Drills
- And More!
- Firearm and holster (OWB or IWB, non-collapsible)
- Handheld flashlight
- Eye & ear protection, close-toed shoes
- 2 or 3 magazines
- 300+ rounds of ammunition (no steel core)
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions about this course, and we look forward to working with you!